Your Local Office Air Conditioning Installers & Designers
For Berkshire – Buckinghamshire – Hertfordshire – Hampshire – Oxfordshire – Middlesex – Surrey
Air conditioning within office buidings is no longer a luxury, it is now an essential part of successful businesses. Indeed, most potential tenants will not be interested in an office building which does not have some form of Air Conditioning.
The optimum comfort zone for office workers is between 18 – 24 ºC.
The World Health Organisation states that the optimum comfort zone is between 18 – 24 ºC. Above or below this temperature will start to have a negative effect on almost all businesses. With our design experience and latest office air conditioning units, you can maintain a steady and comfortable temperature to keep your hard working staff happier, more comfortable and less prone to illness. We can include advanced multi-stage filters within our air conditioning units that remove particles such as dust, pollen, pollution and bacteria from the air and provide a clean fresh atmosphere that helps relieve the symptoms of hay fever, asthma, and reduce the spread of air-borne viruses.
That’s not all. Our office air conditioning systems do more that just keep you cool in the summer. They can provide stable optimum working conditions involving both heat and cooling, cleanliness and distribution of fresh air. Best of all, all our new air conditioning comes with a manufactures full 3 year warranty (conditions apply).
Most office air conditioning systems consist of outdoor ‘condensor’ units and indoor ‘air handling’ units. The indoor unit distributes cold, warm or humidified air to the designated area. These are connected to the outdoor condensing units with pipes through which coolent circulates.
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) or Variable Refrigerant Velocity (VRV): These office air conditioning systems are typically more suitable for larger office complexes. They have one or more condensing units which supply a multiple of indoor units.
- Multi split: Air conditioning for smaller commercial properties, this comprises a single outdoor unit supplying up to four indoor systems
- Wall mounted: Air conditioning systems are ideal for most one-off or single room requirements.
- Ceiling cassette: These units are suspended from the ceiling and give a 4-way blow.
- Under ceiling: These units are also suspended from the ceiling and give a powerful 1-way blow.
- Ducted units: These units are fitted in ceiling voids, leaving just the opening grill visible – an elegant solution where suspended ceilings are in place, for example.
- Floor standing: The portable solution – a tower unit fitted on floor.
- Integral units: Designed for offices and building located in restricted planning permission or conservation areas. Such systems require no outdoor unit.
- Reverse Cycle (heating and cooling): One unit can do it all, using a heat pump system to provide heating as well as cooling giving up to 65% efficiency over standard electric heating.